- Want to work a hybrid role with sales of solutions and licenses?
- Would you thrive in an independent account management role?
- Interested in joining a successful global company with an exciting strategic roadmap to deliver?
Apply now to be the new Key Account Manager for Crayon Switzerland!
Crayon is a leading provider of cloud and software optimization services. As specialists, we partner with the biggest names in software vendor management, including; Microsoft, AWS, Adobe, Symantec, VMware, IBM, Oracle. Our continued growth in recent years, in terms of financials and geographical expansion, has driven organic development into new regions and markets. Today we are more than 1600 highly skilled colleagues across the globe, with offices in 35 countries. Agile thought-leadership and strong entrepreneurial spirit combined with the desire to deliver results at the highest levels have brought us together. Our flat structure creates an innovative environment and a strong performance-oriented culture where everyone contributes to bringing us forward helping customers and partners solve business challenges.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Key Account Manager in the Direct Sales Team in Crayon Switzerland. On offer is a hybrid role that includes sales, solutions and licensing proficiency. The main objective of the role is to grow the market share of the direct business by further developing a sales region. The responsibility includes identifying, qualifying and closing new customer relationships based on Crayon’s model, as well as to properly manage, secure and grow existing client relationships. It is also envisaged that you will contribute to developing our customers’ Software & Cloud Analytics strategies and support their journey to the cloud. You will play an integral role and have the opportunity to partake in developing Crayon’s sales strategy, as well as positioning our consulting portfolio in one of our large sales regions.
As a Key Account Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Acquire new customers with the unique value proposition of Crayon – “Optimization, Compliance & Continuity”
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with customers
- Identify and address customer needs with solutions from Crayon
- Engage with customers to help them optimize their software and IT investments, grow deployment/usage of their software and services, and support them on their cloud journey
- Close collaboration with customer and Crayon teams to generate comprehensive solution and plans
- Develop and implement a sales approach for your sales region in alignment with Crayon Switzerland’s strategies
We find that you will have success in this role if you are a motivated self-starter and have experience from a consultative selling approach, as well as the ability to work efficiently with several ongoing projects and prioritize appropriately. It is envisaged that you are a hunter with the ability to translate technically related challenges to business language, this to be able to have direct communication with the CxO level and engage and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels throughout the sales cycle.
Wanted Competency & Experience:
- 4+ years’ in a sales role within the IT industry
- Experience from a similar role
- Proven track record in IT solutions/services sales
- Experienced in Sales and/or Business Development from the business area of management consulting or IT/Software business
- An existing customer network is highly regarded
- Location for this role: Remote in the Zürich region in Switzerland
- Languages required: Fluent German & Business level English, spoken and written
- Location for the role in west switzerland: Remote in the Lausanne region in Switzerland
- Languages required: Fluent French & Business level English, spoken and written
- Application deadline: ASAP. We will evaluate the candidates as they apply and consequently conduct selection.
- Applicants must have: work permit/visa for Switzerland. If you are not based in Switzerland, please explain when you plan to relocate.