- You have experience in sales and are ready to challenge yourself within the IT sector?
- Would you thrive in a self-driven account management role?
- Interested in joining a successful global company with an exciting strategic roadmap to deliver?
Apply now to be the new Account Manager for Crayon Switzerland!
Crayon is a leading provider of cloud and software optimization services. As specialists, we partner with the biggest names in software vendor management, including; Microsoft, AWS, Adobe, Symantec, VMware, IBM, Oracle. Our continued growth in recent years, in terms of financials and geographical expansion, has driven organic development into new regions and markets. Today we are more than 1700 highly skilled colleagues across the globe, with offices in 35 countries. Agile thought-leadership and strong entrepreneurial spirit combined with the desire to deliver results at the highest levels have brought us together. Our flat structure creates an innovative environment and a strong performance-oriented culture where everyone contributes to bringing us forward helping customers and partners solve business challenges.
In Switzerland, we are a dynamic team of 30 colleagues. We have a good mix of people with different competencies, seniority and know-how from Licensing, Cloud and Software Asset Management. Your team will consist of other salespeople, licensing consultants and technical solutions specialists. You will also work closely in projects with our Software & Cloud Analytics team, as well as our marketing and other external stakeholders.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager. On offer is a hybrid role that includes sales, solutions and licensing proficiency. The main objective of the role is to further develop an existing base portfolio and to gain new customers. The responsibility includes developing customers and their licensing/software asset management strategies, as well as supporting the digital transformation journey of our customers. You will play an integral role and have the opportunity to develop your sales region, based on the strategic roadmap of Crayon Switzerland.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Acquisition of new customers with the unique value proposition of Crayon “Compliance, Optimization & Transformation”
- Further develop and maintain a good relationship with customers and partners, as well as identify customer’s requirements and deliver solutions from the Crayon portfolio
- Define customers’ licensing and SAM strategies
- Active support in optimizing the software usage and spend, on the demand of the customer
- Delivery of license consulting service and support customers on their digital transformation journey
- Provide regular business updates and forecasts for the Crayon leadership group about performance, activities and target achievement
We find that you will be positioned for success in this role if you have experience from a sales role preferably in IT, Software or Licensing. It is envisaged that you are a self-driven and result-oriented person with the ability to multi-task. To be successful in this role, you will have effective communication and negotiation skills and a passion for providing the best possible customer experience. All in all, we are looking for a talented and ambitious salesperson who is eager to learn more about consultative selling and wants to develop further with us!
Wanted Competency & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in a sales role, solution sales/services, Information Technology (IT) experience would be beneficial
- Experience with acquiring and growing customers, including cold-calling
- Previous experience within sales/business development, combined with analytical skills and an eye for details
- Technical understanding of IT infrastructures and strategies
- Knowledge of Software Asset Management, licensing and cloud services are highly advantageous
- Location for this role: Altdorf, Switzerland
- Languages required: Native/fluent level German & Business level English (spoken and written)
- Application deadline: ASAP. We will evaluate the candidates as they apply and consequently conduct selection.
- Visa Requirements: Must have a valid work permit/visa for Switzerland. If you are not based in Switzerland, please explain when you plan to relocate.