- Are you a people leader with the capability to coach and develop a highly successful sales team to the next level?
- Do you want to work closely with some of the biggest industry leaders like Microsoft, AWS, Google?
- Want to join an entrepreneurial IT company, experiencing continuous growth, in a key leadership opportunity
Apply now to be our new Sales Director for Crayon Switzerland in Altdorf!
Crayon is a leading provider of cloud and software optimization services. As specialists, we partner with the biggest names in software vendor management, including Microsoft, AWS, Adobe, Symantec, VMware, IBM, Oracle. Our continued growth in recent years, in terms of financials and geographical expansion, has driven organic development into new regions and markets. Today we are about 1700 highly skilled colleagues across the globe, with offices in 35 countries. Agile thought-leadership and strong entrepreneurial spirit combined with the desire to deliver results at the highest levels have brought us together. Our flat structure creates an innovative environment and a strong performance-oriented culture where everyone contributes to bringing us forward helping customers and partners solve business challenges.
On offer is a key leadership opportunity for an experienced Sales Director to join our Swiss Management Team, to establish and deliver the strategic roadmap for Crayon Switzerland, by delivering and aligning our sales initiatives with our value proposition. Among your main objectives you will be driving our two highly skilled, and growing sales teams (Midmarket & Enterprise), and lead and manage the teams to surpass the annual targets. Furthermore, you will lead new business and attract new customers and partners, coupled with coaching and enabling the sales teams.
As a Sales Director for Crayon Switzerland, we can also highlight the following:
- Lead and support the sales team and partner with services teams on projects, combined with business development activities to enable the team’s success
- Drive acquisition and account development across all industry sectors, both in the commercial and government domains
- Drive service transition, such as cloud-based solution adoption and associated services
- Drive the sales pipeline and account planning process, combined with sales activity, as well as budget & forecast responsibility
- Forecast accountability and Quarterly Business Review (QBR)
We envisage that you are an experienced IT Sales Director, with a focus on leading, enabling, and developing service and/or solution sales teams. With your strong business acumen, we believe you have a positive influence throughout sales processes, combined with demonstrated experience within Software/SAM/ Licensing or Cloud-based solutions.
Wanted Experience & Competencies:
- Experienced IT Sales Director /leader with a focus on service/solution selling
- Previously lead teams, and experienced in managing highly successful sales teams
- Demonstrated experience within Software/SAM/ Licensing or cloud-based solutions would be advantageous
- Location: Altdorf, Switzerland
- Language requirements: Native and/or fluent in German and English (French would also be highly regarded), spoken & written
- Application deadline: ASAP. We will evaluate candidates consequently
- Applicants must have: work permit/visa for Switzerland. If you are not based in Switzerland, please explain when you plan to relocate.