Nordic Infrastructure Conference (NIC):
Crayon are proud to be the principle sponsor and architects of the annual Nordic Infrastructure Conference (NIC), originally envisaged as the ultimate event for technical IT specialists in the Nordic region, it's quality and depth of content is now making this a global 'must go to' event for all infrastructure professionals and senior technicians.
The event has a strong practical educational focus and offers a wide-range of technical training on Microsoft and other leading third-party products, tools and services including best practice debates, expert demonstrations and troubleshooting clinics.
The 2014 NIC event featured over 30 Tracks across two full days including:
- Cloud Services
- Office365, Windows Azure
- System Management x 2
- Microsoft System Centre & third-party products
- Server & Client
- Server 2012r2 & Windows 8
- Unified Communication
- Lync & Exchange 2013
- Hyper-V, VMware & third-party products
- Technology Partner Presentations
Expert Speakers have included:
- Jeffrey Snover - Lead Architect for Microsoft Windows Server Division
- Wally Mead - Mr. Configuration Manager (The SCCM Godfather)
- Amir Netz - Technical Fellow (highest technical accolade at Microsoft) the world’s leading authority on BI and business analysis, with over 40 product patents to his name
- Sami Laiho - Senior Consultant at Sovelto. MVP Windows Expert-ITPro since 2011 and part of the Microsoft STEP. Voted as #3 speaker at TechEd, Madrid
- Andy Malone, not only a world class technology instructor and consultant. He is also a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional and veteran conference speaker having made key contributions at such prestigious events as Microsoft TechEd North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Connections and the Cybercrime Security Forum.
For more information on NIC 4th Edition 2015 please see our latest NIC News or contact your local Crayon Team