The SAM-iQ Platform provides access to a unique range of Crayon services, tools and training content, to support and provide a standardised approach to developing and maintaining an organisations software management standards and practices.
Here are some of the benefits of using the SAM-iQ Platform:
- Complete visibility from a single source of truth when it comes to your SAM environment
- Ability to review active and archived SAM documentation and monitor the status online with your dedicated Crayon SAM consultant
- Interactive Bi Reporting for your On-Premise and Cloud environments
- Easy to use ticketing system for all your SAM related questions and support needs
Many of the organisations we work with have common business goals and objectives that SAM-iQ can directly address, such as:
- Benchmarking current SAM Maturity Levels
- Implementing better governance through policy and processes
- Gaining visibility of their current software usage
- Effectively managing licenses
- Understanding current software requirements and planning for future software needs
- Understanding the impact of technology deployment as it transitions from physical to virtual, or from On-Premise to Hosted or Cloud
- Mitigating risk of vendor audit and unexpected/unbudgeted cost
- Driving cost savings
Our local team are experts in SAM, Licensing Optimisation and associated Software Services. For more information on SAM-iQ please contact your Crayon Account Manager.