Enterprise Cloud Suite
In the modern workplace, employees are always connected and always moving. They have more devices with more data, and they expect tools to support ubiquitous collaboration. IT needs a solution to help protect data, manage the growing number of mobile devices, unify environments that span operating systems, and enable seamless collaboration for workers across all their devices.
The Enterprise Cloud Suite (ECS), as part of the Enterprise Enrollment, brings together Office 365 E3, Enterprise Mobility Suite, and Windows Software Assurance per User. The combination of these three offerings empowers users with best-in-class productivity tools across devices while supporting IT security and control.
With Enterprise Cloud Suite, you can take advantage of:
- Simplified cloud licensing in the Enterprise Enrollment.
- True per user licensing that puts users at the center.
- A compelling offer when buying cloud services.
How it works
Enterprise Cloud Suite is available as a User Subscription License (USL) or an Add-on license for the Enterprise Platform in the Enterprise Enrollment.
- Enterprise Cloud Suite USL: For users who are not covered by an existing Enterprise Platform or who would like to transition to full user-based licensing at renewal. The USL lowers initial licensing costs because you subscribe to the rights to use Microsoft products and services instead of purchasing a perpetual license.
- Enterprise Cloud Suite Add-on: For users who are covered by an existing Enterprise Platform. The Add-on is a subscription that supplements your existing Enterprise Platform license position.
Click here to find out more or to speak to a local Crayon expert.