The Data Centre Optimisation Roadshow
Crayon are delighted to be partnering with Microsoft to offer you a comprehensive guide to competing and winning in a multi-cloud reality. Whether you host and manage applications in the Public Cloud, On-Premise, or if you have a more hybrid approach, making sure you are positioned to deliver value to your customers effectively and efficiently is crucial.
Workloads and applications drive your business. As the lines between premise and the public cloud increase to blur, new opportunities and challenges present themselves for Hosters and Managed Services Providers. Our dedicated Data Centre Optimisation Roadshows have been developed to inform you how to leverage the opportunity of Azure and to help you consider different ways to optimise your Data Centre and your business. With Industry Experts leading the discussion, this is an event not to be missed:
- Oslo – Crayon Oslo HQ, Sandakerveien 114 A, NO-0484 Oslo, Norway
- Copenhagen – Microsoft Danmark ApS. Kanalvej 7. 2800 Kongens Lyngby, Denmark.
- Stockholm – Finlandsgatan 36, 164 36 Kista, Sweden
- Morten Enger, CEO at Rewired
An expert in technical consultation for 15+ years, Enger now leads Rewired - a team of experts focusing on multi-cloud architecture, operations and security. Before Rewired, he was one of the founders of Knowledge factory and built up Advania Norway’s cloud strategy and managed services practice as the COO.
- Alexander Picchietti, Channel Data Center Optimisation Director at Crayon
A telecom and hosting professional with 20 years of experience. Over the past 10 years, Picchietti has lead hosting and managed services businesses, launched data centers, as well as leading data center consolidation initiatives and organisational transformations to compete in a hybrid cloud environment.
More Speakers Being Announced Daily - Watch This Space.
- Welcome And Agenda
- To cloud, or not to cloud? Is that the question? Same old IT Challenges plus NEW challenges for service providers (Alex Picchietti)
- Transformational Time for MSP's (Raf Maes)
- Customer Case Study
- Extend your Cloud: Best practices in Workload Optimisation (Morten Enger)
- Empowering Partners – Azure Quick Start
- Close And Q&A