A SPLA Licensing agreement is a contract for service providers and independent software vendors (ISVs) who want to license Microsoft products to provide software services and hosted
applications to their end customers.
How Does SPLA Licensing Work
SPLA is a licensing agreement that acts as a rental agreement for Microsoft software licenses specifically designed for hosting companies, service providers, and ISV's.
To purchase SPLA, you'll need to work with an authorized SPLA partner who will work with you to create a tailored agreement for service production.
What are the benefits of a SPLA Agreement?
- 90-day test and evaluation licenses
- Include your affiliates under a single agreement
- No start-up costs or long-term commitments. Pay for licenses based on what you make available to provide software services for each month.
- Software Assurance included with latest version updates
- Gain flexibility to deliver tailored IT services through a dedicated or shared hosting environment
- Your customers will have access to the most current Microsoft platform
- Deliver software services to your customers from any legally allowed global region
- Test and evaluate products internally before offering them to your customers as a service
- And more. Speak with our SPLA experts to hear all of the benefits.<possibly could be removed.