How to Create Mixed Reality Content - SharePoint Spaces
I just created my first Microsoft mixed-reality virtual space with SharePoint Spaces, and it was simple. Here's how you can create your own in about 3 minutes.
First, log into SharePoint Online and check to see if you already have SharePoint Spaces activated:
1. On your SharePoint site, click the gear icon in the upper right corner, and then select View all site settings.
2. Select Manage site features
3. Scroll down to find Spaces
4. Select Activate.
If you don't see SharePoint Spaces yet in your site features, you can nominate your organization for the SharePoint spaces private preview.
If you were able to activate your Spaces Preview, here's how to create a new space
1. On your SharePoint site home page, select New and then choose Space (Preview).
2. Choose Terrace, enter your Space name, then click the Create button
3. In the upper left corner of the window, click the Plus button in the circle.
4. Choose Text.
5. Move your mouse pointer to a point on the Terrace and left-click.
6. In the right side popup, enter your text in the box that says Add your text here.
7. In the upper right corner of the screen, click Publish.
Watch the video to see how you can create your own SharePoint Space in under 3 minutes.