Go live in days, not weeks
COR is extremely quick to on-board compared to competing solutions, with just a few steps required to enjoy the full experience of SSO,
1. Application bundle and portal customization
The COR team sets up the portal and application bundles according to your wishes and needs. We determine the look and feel of the portal, authentication and applications based on your needs.
2. Resource integration
We connect existing resources, such as storage, database and identity resources. Depending on the type of resource this may require some assistance from your local IT staff or administrator to provide us access and information.
We are ready to go live and each student has instant access to their own applications through the portal. They connect their own cloud storage (OneDrive or G Suite Drive) and can share files with other users and save directly to their cloud storage folder.
Authentication & User Management Options
We recommend integrating with SAML2.0/SSO for high security, simple user management and seamless user experience needing only their existing username and password to authenticate.
- SAML 2.0 / Single-Sign-On
- Integration with existing Identity Provider (IdP), such as ADFS, Shibboleth, etc.
- COR access controlled by IT administators through group policies
- Easy on- and offboarding through existing policies
- No user data stored in the cloud – highly GDPR friendly
- COR User Directory
- Cloud-hosted user directory managed by COR team
- Active Directory integration
- COR AD integration extending existing AD to the cloud to utilize existing user directory and group policies
- Enables access to AD controlled resources, such as local printers, server resources, etc.
- Requires VPN and AD service account