Office 365 is supremely positioned to help you reduce redundant and unnecessary internal communication, and also to allow you visualize and analyze data with greater speed, efficiency, and understanding than ever before.
Our 'Winning the War on Data Overload' whitepaper looks at some of the features and capabilities of Office 365 that can eliminate the internal information glut, unlock powerful insight into your business, and help you win the war on data overload.
How can Office 365 use integrated productivity tools to facilitate better communication and reduce the amount of redundant email and document versions?
- Yammer: Enterprise Social tools to allow for transparent, concise, discoverable collaboration – abolish the email tree for making decisions!
- Skype for Business: Instant messaging, voice communication, video communication, and presence information to facilitate sharing of clear, quick, and concise details.
- OneDrive for Business: Store, sync, and share work files and use real-time collaboration and concurrent document authoring – no emailing around and storing multiple versions of the same document.
- Office Delve: Brings information to YOU based on what you’re working on and the permissions you have. Break down silos and easily locate documents others have shared with you. Nested folders be gone!
How can Office 365 help me make sense of the data I’m collecting from many different sources?
Office 365 Power BI tools can scale to higher-level predictive analytics, data intelligence, and unlock the value of Big Data – without having to hire a team of data scientists.
The Power BI solution in three easy steps…
- Step 1: Get your data. Connect to data in Excel spreadsheets, your favorite services, and inside your organization. Power BI collects your data in one place, so you can stop searching for your data, and start exploring.
- Step 2: Craft data stories. Dive into your data and generate insights with simple drag-and-drop gestures. Save those insights as beautiful, interactive reports that reveal the stories hidden in your data.
- Step 3: Collect & share. Create personalized dashboards and keep up on metrics that matter to you. Get a holistic view of all your data and empower your team to make quick, confident decisions.