News & Resources

Case Study & White Paper Library

CRAYON GROUP Project Highlights

Crayon Aids Major Finance Institution in France to Renegotiate Their 100k+ User License Agreement

The Challenge:

One of France's largest financial groups needed expertise and guidance in renegotiating their user license agreements for their 100k+ users.

The Solution:

The team at Crayon tailored a bespoke indirect contract with Hybrid Office 365 SKUs and initially provided 6 months' worth of free optimisation services prior to the customer's contract renewal. The customer took advantage of Crayon's expert Cloud and SAM services to ensure the technology they were using were both productive and secure. 

Crayon have consequently been selected by the customer to be their global License Advisor and Reseller, making Crayon France the largest LSP for Microsoft in 2017.

Crayon Helps Spanish Organisation Specialising in Big Data Through Overseas Expansion

The Challenge:

The company were looking to expand their offering to the UK and USA, and rapidly needed a partner who could help guide them through the process.

The Solution:

Crayon developed a plan for the expansion and as a result, the customer has assigned 20% of their Azure consumption for one year to Crayon, with the potential to migrate their remaining 80% consumption through Crayon if successful. 

"Crayon are the right partner for our growing journey, not only because they will help in the Azure adoption process, but because they have a channel in which we want to work with to escalate our sales."

     - Company representative

Case Studies & White Papers Optimising Value Across Regions, Industries & Technologies

Crayon are the software experts and have been optimising client ROI from complex technology for over a dozen years.

We are the global leader in software asset management (SAM), cloud and volume licensing and associated consulting services and are trusted advisors to many of the globe's leading organisations.

Through our unique people, tools and systems we help optimise our client's software estates within the new hybrid cloud world.

Below are a collection of case studies and white papers evidencing the deep strategic relationships we have with our customers and the value that has been delivered across different geographical regions, industries and technology projects. 

Case Studies Download Our Case Studies In English
White Papers Download our White Papers

Why License Management in Outsourcing Fails

Empowering Change to Maximise your Assets

Hybrid & the EA - Your Perfect Path to the Cloud