Crayon has assisted thousands of organisations globally in delivering SAM services and we understand the challenges that internal IT teams face when trying to implement and maintain a set of ongoing SAM processes.
The SAM-iQ Program guides organisations through the initial planning and implementation phases, into a 'business as usual' activity that provides ongoing maintenance and optimisation.
Many of the organisations we work with have common business goals and objectives the SAM-iQ Program can directly address, such as:
- Benchmarking their current SAM maturity levels
- Implementing better governance through policy and processes
- Gaining visibility of their current software usage
- Effectively managing their licenses
- Understanding their current software requirements and planning for future software needs
- Understanding the impact of technology deployment as it transitions from physical to virtual, or from On-Premise to Hosted or Cloud
- Mitigating risk of vendor audit and unexpected/unbudgeted cost
- Driving cost savings
Call or email us today for a no obligation consultation and you’ll soon be able to relax knowing your IT practice is in the hands of the global software experts.