Microsoft Enterprise Agreements
An Enterprise Agreement offers cost savings beyond standard license pricing, helping your organisation standardise IT across the enterprise, simplify its license management, and provides comprehensive Software Assurance benefits.
The Enterprise Subscription Agreement (ESA a variation of the Enterprise Agreement) provides similar advantages to those offered by the Enterprise Agreement with lower up-front costs and the ability to increase or decrease licenses and subscription counts on an annual basis to suit future business needs.
With this agreement, you have access to Microsoft software and online services for as long as you maintain your subscription.
Is my organisation eligible?
If your organisation has at least 250 desktop PCs and you want to license all of your qualified desktops for a three-year period, you can initiate an Enterprise Agreement (EA) or an Enterprise Subscription Agreement (ESA). Microsoft offers these programs for commercial businesses and for government organisations.
- Optimise your technology spend for on-premise software licensing and online subscriptions.
- Realise the cost savings associated with standardising your infrastructure and desktop technologies using Enterprise Agreement Enrollment Programs.
- Use Software Assurance benefits to plan deployments, ready your users for new software, and support Microsoft products and services without incurring additional costs.
- Decide which software and services to run on-premise or have hosted by a third party, based on what's most cost effective for you.
Streamline software compliance and asset management across all your Microsoft software and cloud services through a single agreement that helps you simplify software licensing, budgeting, and administration.
- Choose from a wide variety of on-premise software and cloud services capabilities for different types of users based on their requirements.
- License additional devices and provision more users now, then "settle up" on your Enterprise Agreement anniversary date.
- Transition your users to online services at your own pace and scale.