Keen to support customers in optimizing their software estates?
Do you get motivated by working in a learning environment where we always strive to be the best in our field?
Would you like to work in a fascinating company with a great team, promising development prospects, and a high level of personal responsibilities?
Apply now to become the new Software & Cloud Analytics (SCA) Consultant for Crayon Benelux!
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Working on ITAM-focused software and cloud analytics projects independently and in cooperation with other teams locally and globally
- Identifying opportunities and introducing processes and routines based on Crayon's unique SCA program
- Working with customers who have an existing SCA service agreement with us, during which we manage their licence status and give constant advice on how the best ROI can be achieved
- Management of licences and licence agreements
- Analyzing and consolidating reports to present them to the ITAM Delivery Manager
To ensure you are successful in this position, it is crucial that you are comfortable and secure on-site with personal meetings. You think economically, in networks, and analytically as an entrepreneur with a farmer's mentality. You seek challenges, are flexible, and have high independence. Our SCA consultants have a structured and methodical way of working, and though we are confronted with challenges daily, we remain goal-oriented, positive, and dedicated. If you recognize yourself in these characteristics, you will feel comfortable in our team.
Wanted Competency & Experience:
- Higher level of education (Hogeschool or University Degree), preferably in Business Management / Computer Engineering / Business Intelligence etc.;
- Experience in CSAM and Software Asset Management, license sales, audits and/or license advise
- Project Management skills (Prince II, Agile) (must have);
- 1 / 2 years of experience FNMS / Snow capabilities (must have);
- Work experience from consultancy
- IT industry experience
- Location for this role: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Languages required: Native level Dutch and professional level English (written & spoken)
- Application deadline: Asap. We will evaluate the candidates as they apply and regularly conduct selection.
- Visa requirement: Must have work visa/work permit. We are looking for someone who is already based in the Netherlands, and that could start relatively quickly. If you are located outside of the Netherlands, please make sure you write in your application when you plan to move here and when you can start.
Who is Crayon?
Crayon is a global leader in software & cloud analysis, as well as technology and digital transformation services, with the largest independent cloud economics and TCO practices. We are also a trusted advisor for many of the world’s leading organizations. Through our unique people, tools and systems, we help optimize our clients’ return on complex technology investments. Crayon has extensive collaborations with all the biggest global software vendors, as well as in-depth experience with volume software licensing, optimization, cloud adoption, digital engineering, machine learning and predictive analysis. We are experts in supporting our customers with end-to-end services to accelerate their digital transformations.
Today we are about 1500 colleagues, spanning 37 countries, and we still maintain that strong entrepreneurial spirit that has gotten us to where we are today. Our flat structure creates an innovative and result-oriented culture where everyone is encouraged to further develop our products and services enabling us to evolve and customize. Our rapid growth in the last few years, both in terms of financials and geography, has been driven by organic expansions into new regions and key acquisitions to increase our footprint. One of our latest regions to expand to is the Baltics.
We now have an opportunity for a Senior Software & Cloud Analytics Consultant in our Global SCA Team. In Crayon, software and cloud analytics means optimizing the ROI of customers, generating measurable savings, managing cloud services and cloud consumption while minimizing the many risks that can be found in a large software environment. Your primary role as a SCA Consultant is to be the actual hands-on delivery resource of a number of Crayon SAM/SCA services to the customer, as well as taking the lead and executing ITAM delivery projects independently.
Interested? E-mail motivation and resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.