- Do you have experience from software licensing?
- Do you get motivated by working in a learning environment where we always strive to be the best in our field?
- Do you have ability to work on multiple projects as well as have attention to details?
You have come to the right team! Join Crayon Sweden's SAM Team!
Crayon is a leading player in the Software Asset Management (SAM) and software & cloud licensing field. We have had a rapid financial and geographical growth over the past few years. This growth is the result of both organic expansions into new regions and acquisition, but most importantly winning market share in our mature competitive markets. Today we operate in 21 countries, and though we are a global player we are still not a huge company. We are more than 1200 teammates and with the entrepreneurial spirit still at heart, this makes us agile and quick-footed. Combined with a flat organization structure, this creates a creative and result-oriented culture where you will have the ability to contribute and influence.
The Crayon SAM Team includes just over 220 skilled Software Asset Management specialists. With the disciplines of SAM being a central part of Crayon's strategy and core offerings, the SAM Team is in a highly focused position within the organization. Software Asset Management in Crayon is all about optimizing customers' ROI, bringing them documented cost savings, and mitigating the many risks that there are in managing a larger software licenses estate.
Crayon Sweden is searching for new colleagues that have experience in the field of software licensing, agreements and management consulting. Our team works in projects related to Software Asset Management, including several ongoing projects with a focus on diagnostics and vendor baselines, as well as full SAM implementations. We gather and analyse data to help clients stay up to date with evolving trends. We spend time on understanding our clients' IT environment, their software estate and their SAM processes to ensure we are equipped to give advice adjusted to their current situation and strategies for the future. As a member of the Crayon SAM community you will get the opportunity to work with people with high expertise in all areas of Software Asset Management. We cooperate across borders to offer the highest level of quality to our customers.
As a SAM Consultant, you will have the following responsibilities:
- - Work with customers that have an ongoing SAM service agreement maintaining their license status and continuously advice on how to optimize their software and cloud spend
- - Work together with our customers to make informed decisions in regards of cost and consumption of cloud services
- - Drive projects in an effective matter independently and in cooperation with others
- - Assist and guide our customers so they can keep their agreed deadlines
- - Conduct SAM Assessment to determine the SAM maturity level of the customers
- - You will guide the customer through usage of inventory tools and understand how to make use of reports from inventory tools and SAM tools (LMS; Oracle License Management Services and/or Flexera, SNOW, Xensam e.g.)
- - Analyse and consolidate reports to be presented for our customers
- - Calculate scenarios regarding future contracts
- - Deliver compliance statements and provide recommendations for Microsoft, IBM, Oracle and/or SAP.
To have success in this role we find that it is necessary to be confident in face to face meetings, that you are able to communicate well both when speaking to customers in technical roles and management. We put our pride in keeping our customers happy by delivering what we have promised at the time we have agreed on. We find that customers appreciate our methodology and that we are able to keep long-term relationships due to our focus on the customer. We manage to have an overall focus, and for Crayon SAM that also includes helping our customers to optimize the spend of cloud services and cloud consumptions and helping them to stay in control in all areas.
Wanted personal traits:
- - Solid presentation and communication skills
- - Ability to work independently
- - Analytically inclined with attention to detail and accuracy
- - Ability to work under pressure and prioritize work appropriately
- - Ability to translate business concepts into technical requirements/specifications
It will strengthen your application if you have the following experience:
- - Experience in Software Asset Management
- - Project Management/coordinating experience
- - Understanding of Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and cloud economics
- - Understanding of Microsoft license agreements, terms and conditions
- - Knowledge regarding SAM tools (E.g. SNOW, Flexera, Aspera, License Watch, Service Now)
- - Preferable knowledge in IBM, Oracle, SAP license agreements, terms and conditions
- - This position will report to: Director of SAM Services Sweden
- - Location for this role: Stockholm, Sweden
- - Languages required: Native/professional level Swedish/Scandinavian and English (written & spoken)
- - Application date: ASAP. We will be interviewing candidates continuously
- - VISA requirements: Candidate must have work-visa/permit to work in the EU.
Thea Smith Director
Director of SAM Services Sweden